* Mrs. Preston needs all permission slips yet to be turned in.
* Miss Feast of the Flowering Moon and Teen Queen Pageant information is in the High School Office.
* Mr. Brookover's JR. Seminar class needs to report to Computer Lab 142 for the rest of the week.
* There are extra prom shirts available for $5 each. Please see Miss Swintek to purchase one.
* The NJHS current members will meet on Thursday during 7th period in Mrs. Weaver's room, NOT today!
* The middle school and high school art show will be on display in the Library on Thursday and Friday. The Art Show will also be on display during the Spring Music Concerts on Saturday and Sunday this weekend.
* The SLTA scholarship is now available in the Guidance Office. Applications are due to Ms. Haines by May 3 no later than 3 PM.
* No Math 24 practice this week, the last practice will be Friday, May 5, 2017. If unable to attend please inform Mrs. Lyon, Mrs. Priest, or Mrs. Preston.